Monday, November 30, 2009

The Library

I am here in the library yet again!! I figured it out some time ago, I spend roughly 20 hours a week in the library. That is disgusting. Now, not all of that time is productive. Sometimes I am on facebook or writing blogs. I just finished reading Patient Safety Organizations: A Compliance Self Assessment Guide. Sounds awesome huh? I actually liked it<---- kinda sick huh? Anyway, I was sitting here thinking that in 12 days I will be a college graduate. That is sooo awesome. I got a solid B on my Theology paper for Dr. Johnson. He said that I had improved a lot and that I should be proud of the work that I have done this semester. High praise from him! I hope that this PSO internship will turn into a job.... it want to keep working on it regardless so getting paid for it would be nice! Well thats all for now just a brief glimpse into what I am thinking and praying about.