Six and a half years ago I graduated from high school. Today I finally graduated from college. What a great experience my time at Flagler was! God has been working behind the scenes of my life to bring some fantastic people and experiences into my life. I realized today that I am a different man. If I had stayed on track and graduated two years ago I would have missed out on a ton of great experiences and times of growth. I am so thankful for all of my friends and family. In truth you are all my family, I love you all and without you I would not have made it, thank you so much! In six months, God willing, life for me will begin anew. In six months I may be in a new part of the country trying to exist without the people that have shaped me. I realize that you will all forever be a part of me and my life and I can't wait to tell my new friends all about you (they will be terribly jealous). This may seem a bit mushy but it is something I have felt for some time now. I am excited for the future and I am excited for the many blessings I have not yet received. In a few years we will all be able to look to one another and see the people we have been talking about becoming. I don't know what else to say, except thank you. Thank you God for such an amazing group of friends, thank you for working in your time and taking my desires into account. Thank you, my friends, for being the best a guy could hope for, and thank you for loving me. This is not the end. We will all be reunited. Our lives may call us away from one another from time to time but we will always be connected.
What does the future hold for me? I am going to work my arse off. I need to save money for moving and visiting those of you who have moved. For the immediate future I need to study for the GRE with the intention of taking it in january. Then hopefully send out my application in early February to George Mason. Most immediately I will be resting, and catching up on some reading. If you care I did well this semester. I finished strong. An A in substance abuse an A in behavior modification and a B in Contemporary Theological Thought, as well as passing both of my internships. That gives me a 3.18 overall GPA, with a 3.67 for the semester my best yet! Well, thats all I have to say for the moment I am exhausted it has been a long day!